Target Return Policy
Most new, unopened Target merchandise returned within 90 days for a refund or exchange will be accepted. Once the order has been invoiced, the return period for items purchased on Target.com begins. When any component of the order is shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or prepared for pick-up, an invoice is generated. On the invoice, packing slip, Target policy board (refund exclusions), Target.com, or in the item description, some items sold by Target have a different return policy. Refunds or exchanges may not be granted for items that have been used, are damaged, or lack a receipt.
Are there any return exceptions?
Without a receipt, exchanges and returns could be prohibited. There may be more limitations.
- Items from the Target Owned Brand line: You have a year to return any items from the Target Owned Brand line with a receipt for an exchange or a refund if you’re not happy with them.
- Purchases made with SNAP EBT cards: Any item purchased on Target.com with an EBT card must be returned within 90 days of the date it was shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or prepared for pickup. SNAP mandates the 90-day return window.
- Target RedCard purchases: Customers who made a purchase using their Target RedCard debit or credit card will get an additional 30 days to return almost all of the things they bought. For complete information, go to Target.com/RedCard.
- Holiday and limited-edition collections: Return policies may be altered.
- Purchases made at Optical, Pharmacy, Starbucks, and Target Tech: Items must be returned or exchanged at these locations.
- Foreign purchases: Target stores do not accept international returns or exchanges, including international returns and exchanges of online purchases.
The following goods are not returnable:
- Opened or broken collectibles (e.g., sports cards, special edition Barbie dolls, porcelain dolls, action figures and die-cast cars)
- Digital downloads and customized goods
- Unsealed or uncovered breast pumps
- Except when required by law, specialty gift cards, pre-paid gift cards, and Target GiftCards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or credit. Included in this are Target Gift Cards, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express Gift Cards, as well as gift cards for restaurants, shows, and lotteries.
The following items can only be exchanged if they have been opened:
- Videos, games, music, and software (exchange for same title, for same or different gaming platform)
- Airbeds (exchange for similar item)
- The return and exchange period is shorter for the following items:
- Apple® products are the only exception to the 30-day return/exchange policy for electronics and entertainment equipment.
- All Apple® products must be returned or exchanged within 15 days, excluding mobile phones.
- Within 14 days, mobile phones purchased in-person or online through Order Pickup must be returned or replaced.
Mobile Phones: Extra Fees
If returned or exchanged, mobile phones purchased with a carrier contract may be liable to early termination costs as per the carrier contract. Contract goods and carrier subscriptions must be returned in-store with assistance from a Target Tech Rep.
Except where prohibited, there may be a $35 restocking fee for phones. In some states, the restocking fee will be taxed. If the item is still sealed, there is no restocking fee.
Target electronics return policy
Target is committed to providing top quality products and exceptional customer service. Please read their return policy above for more information regarding Target’s limited warranty and guarantees.
Target clothing return policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back within 60 days of the expected delivery date to receive an exchange or refund. Please include your original packing slip/receipt in the return box, and include a brief explanation of your reason for returning the item.
Target in store return policy
Service and Support: The service organization will provide technical assistance if technical product issues arise and will provide support via the community forum. Their goal is to ensure that your device is working correctly so you can use it as intended.
Target in-store return policy
They are committed to making returns easy and convenient. While they do their best to make sure every item you purchase meets your expectations, in the unlikely event that an item is damaged or defective, please contact customer service immediately so they can make it right.
Target diaper return policy
Attaching the diaper to your baby is easy. Simply snap the tabs from the front waistband of your baby’s diaper and snap them onto the front waistband of the Jujube diaper cover. Reverse to remove. Please keep in mind that this product is not a catheter and cannot be worn for extended periods of time like an adult diaper can. If you are not satisfied with the diaper, simply send it back for a full refund.
From the above discussion you will get all information about target video game return policy, target return policy without tag, target makeup return policy, makeup return policy target, diaper return policy target, target TV return policy, and target return policy vacuum.
- Target return policy for online orders
- Target return policy for furniture
- Target return policy for makeup
- Target return policy for food
- Target return policy for laptop
- Target return policy for cosmetics
- Target return policy for printers
- Target return policy for diapers
- Target return policy for electronics